Skip to content
What to write in a Christmas card
- May your Christmas be filled with lots of happiness, peace and love… ooh and lots of presents 🙂
- If you’re feeling warm today, it’s from all the love we’re sending your way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! May it bring you joy, happiness and everything else you deserve.
- It’s the time of eggnog, candles, cakes, songs, reindeer, carols, laughter – and most importantly LOVE. Merry Christmas.
- My letter to Santa this year asked for YOU! So don’t be surprised when he comes through your window and puts you in a sack!
- May your home be filled with Christmas songs, cakes, candies and all the love that this festive season brings.
- May this Christmas season bring your closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- May God bless your home with peace, joy and love. Have a merry Christmas!
- I don’t know about you, but Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday. The tree, the lights, all the presents to unwrap. Could there be anything more magical than that?! 🙂 Merry Christmas!
- The spirit of Christmas should not be just for one day but for the whole year! Wishing you love, joy and peace the whole year round. Merry Christmas 🙂
- Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you and your family all the best.
- Merry Christmas! Sorry but that’s all I could come up with but hey I’ll add that I love you on Christmas and awlays 🙂
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled.
- May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
- Merry Christmas to you! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled and may you find joy and love.
- We hope that this Christmas will be for you a cheerful ending to the year and a great beginning to a happy new one.
- You know what I got for Christmas this year? Stress from shopping around for the presents. Backache from decorating the house with Christmas lights. And soon 20 pounds from eating all the yummy Christmas food! Seriously though It’s a wonderful time to spends it with great friends and family like you 🙂 Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas. May God bless you and your family on this special day.
- You know what I truly love about Christmas? I can eat everything I want because you know, it’s the holidays! Merry Christmas!
You may also like...