Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas Listening
Scene 1. Belles on the Ice.
Choose the correct answer:
- Minnie and Daisy were …
- a) enemies
- b) friends
- c) sisters
- Who was dancing with Minnie?
- a) hippos
- b) crocodiles
- c) cows
- Why did Daisy decide to dance with Minnie?
- a) Daisy envies her friend.
- b) Daisy wants to support her friend.
- What did make Daisy and Minnie make it up?
- a) the audience
- b) Donald
- c) Minnie’s fall
- Was their show a success?
- a) Yes
- b) No
Scene 2. Christmas: Impossible
Say whether these statements are true or false.
- The ducklings wanted uncle Scrooge to give them some candies.
- The duckling ate the cookies before dinner.
- Uncle Scrooge became rich because he was selfish.
- The ducklings made the good list this year.
- The ducklings flew to the Santa’s workshop to write their names into his list.
- The ducklings wrote their names into Santa’s good list.
- Uncle Scrooge got a bagpipe as a present.
- Donald got a book of fairytales as a present.
- The ducklings got many presents for Christmas.
Scene 3. Christmas Maximus
Fill in the gaps with the missing words.
- ________ always means well spreading holiday cheer but embarrasses _______ with his pratfalls each _________.
- Max, I’m really looking forward to meeting your _______.
- He’s (Dad) really __________. He makes people _________ – usually at ______.
- Listen, ___________ I told you about the _________ I’m bringing _______ for ______________?
- Awesome ___________, ____________! This is ______________.